Recipe category : Cake | Preparation time : 20 mins | Cooking time: 40 mins
Wheat flour – 2 cups
Egg – 4 nos.
Powdered sugar – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Oil + Butter – 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tbsp
Chocolate powder – 4 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree. In a bowl beat the egg, add powdered sugar.
2. Add in the milk, oil and butter and beat it until it become fluffy and clear mixture. Add vanilla extract and continue beating.
3. In another bowl, take the wheat flour and add the baking powder. Add the egg mixture gradually and stir gently.
4. Divide the dough into two half and add chocolate powder to one half. Mix well.
5. Grease the pan with oil or butter and puff with wheat flour. Pour the plain cake mix first in the center of the pan. Over it pour the chocolate mix dough. Repeat the process alternatively until you get the pattern as shown in the picture.
6. Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until you get the clean toothpick when pierce in the center. Classic zebra cake is ready to serve. Enjoy!