Pineapple – 15 cubes (diced)
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – as needed
Chat masala – 1tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 2tsp
Curd – 2 tbsp
Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Dice the pineapple as shown in the picture. Take a bowl add chilli powder and salt.
- Now add chat masala, jeera powder, oil and curd.
- Add tomato sauce and mix the ingredients well with a spoon.
- Now add the diced pineapple and marinate with this prepared sauce. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Once the pineapple marinates well, insert them in the skewer one by one leaving an inch space between each. I am going to use conventional oven to grill this pineapple.
- Preheat the oven in 400F and keep the pineapple for 10 minutes on one side and 10 minutes on the other side. Serve hot. Tandoori Grilled Pineapple is ready to be served.